• G Therm infrared heated coatings are fire safe and environmentally friendly.
• Use of G Therm in residential properties requires low voltage supply no greater than 50 volts, which is entirely safe.
• When heated, the coatings emit no volatile chemical compounds or odours. This is safeguarded by Rustins’ strict quality control during the manufacturing process and use of high-quality acrylic binders.
• In the event of overload or short circuit, G Therm heated coatings connection diagram makes provision for mandatory use of automatic shutdown systems. Use of temperature control systems facilitates significant reduction of energy consumption as well as safety of heated coatings.
• In the event of flooding or dampness, the room must be made completely dry and integrity of the coating checked before connecting the coating to low voltage electricity supply. If the heated coating is damaged, an additional layer of G Therm paint must be applied over it.
• Low voltage connection, automatic switches and thermostats, safe heating temperatures of up to 80° C (for residential properties) make G Therm coatings fire safe.